Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mera Dosth Marriage at Pune

Part 1

One hour left for my Pune flight, double checked if i my mobile showing light when i touch power button. Mobile story is very short, i sat on it after i had tea on my work from home days. Thats giving me lot of trouble when i needed to show the sms on my bookings. Here to avoid the sms i asked the Go Air Booking counter to get print out from SMS, As i know(assumption) the security outside the airport will not allow me inside without printout and ID card. 

Go Air have some pleasant smiling girls at their booking counter she said that printout would cost me 50Rs. I thought for once and asked for the printout again. After i paid the money,she said Booking SMS would be enough for check-in. Now i had my smile in turn(as i do always) with lost of my money. After showing my ID card and 50Rs worth printout i gone inside in Royally. I said to myself "Rasal this is Airport so behave decently" so do i changed my style of walking? yes? may be? or so.

At the check in counter for Go Air, they have long queue to pune most of them were old and some young might be going to Sai Baba temple. And my luck of getting window seat is vanished again got aisle seat. Before switching off my mobile didnt forget to note down Piyush Sarkar mobile number in my other backup mobile to avoid unusual lucks due to my lucky smart phone. Flight took off very nicely and the captain Vikash was good in informing our whereabouts every now and then. I ordered for a Coke as my ear is blocked twice or thrice. But the coke i had slowly drifted to a 20mins nice nap.

20 Mins Dream over the 35000Feet from the land.. Nothing big dream its about after reaching pune, my friend piyush would have sent someone to pickup so i need to find the guy and probably need to talk in hindi. My hindi knowledge is limited to kaise ho, teik hain, acha, hindi nahi maalum. But i listen carefully i can sense what they are talking, that much knowledge i gained being in Bangalore for four years in my life. And finally Captain woke me up with we have got permission to land in Pune. As i woke up still some coke left gulped it and returned it the air hostress.

Wow! is this pune. I called piyush to know the arrangements he said catch the airport taxi and come to balewadi sunshine park. I thought its a hotel name might be! so every taxi guy must know. Booked taxi and gone to the parking. 

Taxi Driver asked me "Kither jaara(something which i forgot the sentence)", i said "to balewadi". Again he asked me "Kither balewadi(something)". Finally i said "i call mera friend thu ja"(what a Hinglish). Piyush over the phone explained the route to the driver and i head to Balewadi watching the beauty of Pune.

(will be continued.. with more smiles and memories of pune)

-- 
Yours,
Rasal

No comments:

Post a Comment