Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mera dosth marrage at Pune - Part 2


Pune's beauty as a bachelor what I searched is all closed with curtains. Oh sorry didnt understand! I have seen atleast ten girls walking or driving two wheelers, they covered their face with thier dupattas(I still need someone help to name that dupatta if it used to cover the face). And few men driving while munching thier pawns, I see them munching is more than driving their vehicle. One guy starred at me while spitting on the road on a signal. And I seen jawans cutouts where airforce recruitment also going on.

I asked the taxi driver "songs hey bhai" and he said "puri Hindi gaana hey". I said "teik hein play karo". And my friends know me that I listen to Hindi songs even. Here might taxi driver surprised to see me humming each and every song.  And I seen fırst company building wells thats Symantec and I recollect my relationship with Symantec only when I worked with Netbackup solutions and few more thoughts which I would like to hide.

Taxi driver again talked something while some apartments were crossing. I thought I reached the place but "baadh karo tumaro dosth"(not sure). I asked to "slow drive karo" and I was about dial Piyush number I seen "shine park" remaining all not visible due to some posters on that board. I asked taxi wala to stop. And asked a guy standing near that board "Sunshine park" he confirmed thats the one. And I paid the taxi wala extra 30rs for dropping me to the right place.

Here comes the HERO of the story "PIYUSH SARKAR" and why he is the hero you know me I am always story writer. He came to the gate after I called him. With much excitement I called "Machi.." and he called me "Rassee"(not sure the spell he use to call me like that) and we hugged as I am seeing him after two months. And I told him "see bhai I kept my promise" and he laughed gone inside the apartment.
He introduced mamaji and few cousin sisters rosy or rony ,romy  Atleast four were there near lift area. After greeting everyone with south indian style vanakkam, we climbed two floors to reach his flat. And there few more relatives around. And fırst I seen his father, he was at army thats what I remember Piyush have told me. With his oldie look but his sweet smile is just like a six years old kid. And pritam his brother I know many about him even I never met him, that much story I heard from piyush. I used to call Piyush as Sarkar in office but when I called Sarkar someone in the room said there are lot of sarkars here.

There before getting introduced to his mom, she came asked me if want have tea I said yes. Piyush was busy talking with pritam and others. And mom given me tea and six gulab jamuns.I thanked her told myself she must be his mom. Now My eyes gone wide after seeing the jamuns.
I hesitated a bit to have six jamuns there are few guys and gals sitting infront of me. I am shy you know. Piyush knows me well "Have it I know you". And I said him "nautangi" hmm as usual corrected how to pronounce nautangi.

Let me take a break here to have my jamuns. See you in next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment